Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Krissia Sheehey
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
Anyone want to get rid of/share/giveaway used REI books?

Krissia Sheehey
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • San Antonio, TX
Posted Mar 29 2018, 11:05

Hello!

I'm a newbie here and one of the things I love about bigger pockets and their podcasts are the book recommendations each of the guests have at the end of the show. Needless to say I am starting to amass quite a list of books I need to read in order to get started on my real-estate investing journey. I obviously don't want to spend a fortune purchasing all of the books I want to read and my local library doesn't always carry the titles I'm interested in.

I was wondering if anyone had REI books they wanted to get rid of? It could be you're about to do some spring cleaning, need more book shelf space, or have simply outgrown the lessons of the books you have. Whatever the reason, I'd be grateful if you could send me any unwanted used book donations. I'll gladly pay for shipping if that is an issue.

Books I'm looking to read:

(1) Any book recommended by bigger pockets and their guests

(2) Books outside of the bigger pockets lists on flipping, rehabbing, multi-family investing, landlording, having the right mindset, understanding cashflow and analyzing deals, etc.

I'm not picky aside from the books have to be geared towards learning about investing in real estate.

Thanks so much and I'm super excited to get involved in such an active forum!

Loading replies...