Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Michael Zuber
Votes |
Something I learned the hard way after 15 Years of Investing

Michael Zuber
Posted Apr 23 2018, 08:04

After 15 years of investing that included the huge run up and ultimate crash I have learned to appreciation a few subtle things about Real Estate Investing

First I believe the most successful people believe that real estate investing is first and foremost a people business.  In the beginning I thought it was all spreadsheets and deals and failed to appreciate just how many people are involved and can help if you just ask and reach out.

Second, Real Estate offers a lot of exciting choices to get started but it is critical that you choose one that meets your personal situation and skills. For example don't have any contractor skills you may not want to flip a property on your own.  Or are you an introvert and talking to people makes you nervous? Then you don't want to track down absentee owners via the phone.

I believe if you treat real estate investing like the people business it is and you start out with a plan that meets your current skills and situation you will be off to a great start.  If you don't I suspect you will find the beginning hard and uncomfortable and that is not okay as real estate investing offers you so many tremendous choices.  Just find the one that fit you

Good Investing

Loading replies...