Assignment of Contract

4 Replies

@Tony Ledesma I see it is your first post. Welcome to BP. If you want to wholesale a property in FL you may be asking for legal trouble. @John Thedford I am sure will be happy to explain further.

To answer your question, check the FilePLace under the tools tab above.

@Tony Ledesma Welcome to BP Tony glad you created a profile. I don't think you are going about this website correctly and should do a little more to improve your profile and appearance. You need to explain who you are, and put a profile pic and a few things about you. All too many people come on here and want to take, take, take and give nothing in return. Those are the people that wilt away and are inactive in a few weeks. Take the time and effort to really spruce up your profile. Interact in the community and provide value wherever you can. Good luck and I hope you take this stuff to heart! I look forward to seeing you around the site.

Michael that’s not the case, for whatever reason I can’t edit my profile. I might have to delete and re-download the app... I appreciate you guys for taking time out of your day to respond, as I find out any useful stuff, I’ll continue to add value to this community. I’ve never done Real Estate, so as I get more resourceful, I’ll definitely pay it forward and add value. God bless gentlemen!