Votes
John Sherron
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
The real ? for all success investors new investors want to know

John Sherron
  • Houston, TX
Posted Aug 15 2018, 17:14

Hey BP family, I've been M.I.A. for several months from BP, in order to focus my attention to building up more capital to hopefully expand my investment options and opportunities.

I finally accepted the reality that to increase my chances of having a highly probable real estate investment business I need capital, the more the better.

I have tried and tried all the short cuts, some have worked well for me in the past but ultimately they all have failed.

Now, I think im on the right path and im proud to say my investment fund has finally crept over the 5-figure threshold and growing.

My fiancè and I have decided Indianapolis, would be perfect to start our investment journey and look forward to the adventure.

Now, enough about me lets get to the real reason im posting.

The Question:

This question goes to all the RE investors who have consistently invested in real estate for more than 5 years, especially those whose real estate business survived the last recession. This is a multi-part question.

Question:

If you could start over with a clean slate, with all your current knowledge from all your wins and losses in real estate investing:

A. What steps would you take first before searching, acquiring, or buying your first Real Estate property? ~If books are apart of your answer please list the name of the book(s).

B. How much personal capital would you want saved to get started with investing in Real Estate and why?

C. With our current economy, what strategy would you start with to advance your RE business in the CORRECT way to capitalize on the best returns in the least amount of time? What would this strategy be and why would it benefit in our current economy over others?

D. What people would you absolutely have to hire for your dream team starting out in Real Estate and where would you seek out the most qualified people? (ie: RE attorney, Property manager)

Anything else you would like to add that is relevant to the subject, by all means feel free to do so!

Thanks, and I look forward to reading some of your answers!

Loading replies...