Best options for postcards/yellowletters

3 Replies

What are some good websites to purchase postcards/yellow letters?

a little about me: I'm soon to have my NMLS license and have been working closely with a loan officer. While preparing for my license I am responsible for generating more leads. I am collecting a list from listsource and propertyradar and currently looking at my options for post cards/ yellow letters.

Originally posted by @Andy Lim :

What are some good websites to purchase postcards/yellow letters?

a little about me: I'm soon to have my NMLS license and have been working closely with a loan officer. While preparing for my license I am responsible for generating more leads. I am collecting a list from listsource and propertyradar and currently looking at my options for post cards/ yellow letters.

Good to meet you Andy

I wish I could answer this question. But its against rules... I can say that my letters and postcards have been knocked off a lot sites so any that you see you're probably looking at mine anyway.

There is correct verbiage to use as agent/investor that will help a ton.

Congrats on the soon to be new license. 

@Andy Lim As you are already a customer, know that my support team is always there to help on questions like this as well. Just click Contact Support in the main menu to chat with them. They can also help you with getting the most out of your subscription, and coming up with good lists for your target audience. Best, Sean.