is there an RE investment club in the Vancouver Portland area?

4 Replies

Hello

I'm looking for an investment group or club in the Portland /Vancouver WA area - Moving up there in a few weeks. I would like to connect with wholesalers, Hard money lenders and investor friendly RE agent  in the area - 

@BJ Ralphs there is a free group that meets Tuesdays during lunch. They're called REVIN. Trevor Coxen runs the group, but I don't think he's on BP. I think they just started doing their notices through face book so you can search REVIN on face book to find them. 

I also run a networking group in the Portland area called RareBird Investor Network that may be of interest to you. I'll be posting our next couple meetings on bp here soon if they're not already advertised as "events" on BP. 

Good luck on your move to the area. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need any other help. 

Thank you

@BJ Ralphs

The REVIN group meets on Tuesdays at 12:00 PM (every other Tuesday) at Gobi Mongolian Grill at 14387 SE Mill Plain Blvd, Vancouver, WA 98684

Hope to see you there!

Sounds good. Thank you

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here