Flipping - license needed?

3 Replies

@Katie Loehr it depends on whether a permit is required for the work done. If the scope of work is such that your municipality requires a permit (and therefore inspections) then you may need a GC or a "licensed" pro such as a plumber or electrician. For more cosmetic work such as flooring or new cabinets it is doubtful. If you are going to be a flipper then getting familiar with local codes is important.