Investor friendly Lawyers in delaware county or philadelphia

1 Reply

@Andre Lozada

What kind of transaction? You may want to consider using a lawyer who also owns (or has a close relationship with) a title company. 

Disclaimer: While I’m an attorney licensed to practice in PA, I’m not your attorney. What I wrote above does not create an attorney/client relationship between us. I wrote the above for informational purposes. Do not rely on it for legal advice. Always consult with your attorney before you rely on the above information.