Votes
Karlos Long
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Seeking Help from investors/Developers

Karlos Long
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Dec 15 2018, 02:17

Hello everyone I'm Karlos from Chicago and I'm looking to get started in the real estate industry and have been for a while. Ive read and took notes from certain books that Ive read overt the last few years and now i'm ready to apply what I've learned but i don't no how to actually apply what I've learned from the books and put it to use. I really have aspirations of becoming a developer and if given the chance to mirror and learn from one but i know theirs levels to start at before getting to that level. I want to learn every aspect of the RE industry. I was under the impression from a real estate investor that there was only one way to to finance real estate and get deals done but after reading a book from the BP store i realized that that was far from the truth. I really want to go into the new year ready for the challenges that the RE industry will bring me but I'm ready for it and any help that i can get on my journey from the members in here as well. Thanks Guys and i look forward for the feedback from everyone. Thanks again 

Loading replies...