• Contractor
  • santa maria, CA
Votes |
Let’s learn through text messaging.

Joel Montoya
  • Contractor
  • santa maria, CA
Posted Apr 7 2019, 23:15

Feel like there’s not enough time to attend local REA meet ups? Learning through books and podcasts but want something more interactive? Want to hear what others are doing in their real estate journey and get motivated together?

These are some of the reasons why I’m writing this post. I’m super excited about real estate but want to find others who are just as excited and learn together. I think sharing knowledge with others through text messaging would make everyone involved more motivated to take that first step or next step. Getting messages about articles, book quotes, questions, etc. would remind you there are others out there working towards becoming a better investor just like you are.

In a way, what I’m talking about already exists here on the forum. However it is much more personal when you receive a text message since you typically get most messages from friends and family.

Being that most people have unlimited talk and text, I figured money wouldn’t be an issue implementing this idea.

Let me know what you think. And if you’d like to be my message partner. Let me know. We’ll see how this goes. Maybe we can also do group messages if it doesn’t get too complicated with everyone trying to reply. Happy investing!

Loading replies...