Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Ruby Schwartzberg
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
Can a New Real Estate Investor Build a Team without a Mentor?

Ruby Schwartzberg
  • Philadelphia, PA
Posted Apr 19 2019, 12:34

Okay, I'm new to Real Estate Investing; I mean like brand spanking new! I have heard I need a team which makes all the sense in the world: RE Agent, RE attorney, General Contractor, Lender, Mentor- my head is spinning!  I am trying to figure this all out, so that leaves you - my BP community. 

Can I do this, start - without a mentor, while I find a mentor, and how do I find a mentor?!

I am looking into what events will be held near me (Philadelphia, PA), and to start talking to people and getting information, etc. I know the relationships between a real estate investor, their team and mentor should be organically established, and honestly I would not have it any other way.  I do not want to force a business relationship, I would rather enjoy calling and speaking with someone knowing that we both are looking to build together. Any suggestions from my BP Community will be greatly appreciated on how to get all this together, because I want to do this right (though I am sure there can/will be ups and downs). Unfortunately, I do not know anyone in RE, family or friends (except those who bought their personal homes) to go to for advice, but I do not want to let that stop me. 

Okay, let the replies begin!

Loading replies...