Beware of Limitless Turnkey

4 Replies

I got spammed today by Limitless Turnkey at an email address I gave to Morris Invest (and never to anybody else). There is clearly some connection between Morris Invest and Limitless, most likely Limitless is just an alias for Morris Invest. In any case, stay far away from Limitless.

Originally posted by @Rob Malda:

I got spammed today by Limitless Turnkey at an email address I gave to Morris Invest (and never to anybody else). There is clearly some connection between Morris Invest and Limitless, most likely Limitless is just an alias for Morris Invest. In any case, stay far away from Limitless.

Never heard of them. If their properties in Cleveland are anything to go by, I wouldn't go near the houses they offer.

A former employee of Morris Invest now works for Limitless. I think he took the email list with him when he left Morris. Regardless, I am not doing any business with Limitless...

Promotion
BiggerPockets
The one-stop-shop for REI
Find Local Home Improvement Pros!
Check out our network of trusted, local contractors for all of your home improvement projects.
Find a Contractor

Hey all, I'm also getting emails from Limitless and they look to be great deals, but if they are in anyway affiliated with Morris I don't want to do business with them. I noticed this feed was from six months ago. Has anyone had any updates?