Wholesale Education NEW HERE

4 Replies

There are so many "education systems" out there for new to the REI game. I am looking to get educated on wholesaling to cash buyers. I know that education is an investment but I am not looking to get signed up with the first google hit when I search "wholesaling edu".

Question is; Have any of you been successful using educational resources? Best paid and or free development seminars/classes?

I am getting started in Massachusetts

Thank you for your help!

Hey @Amanda R. Barlow ! Welcome to BP! You can honestly get all the education you need to wholesale deals right here in the community! There are several forum post addressing this strategy and I think just about any question you will have has been asked and answered in the forums! 

If you are looking for a good paid coaching program, I found wholesaling inc to be instrumental in my process of streamlining my wholesaling arm of business!

All of the education is out there for FREE!!!! I personally believe you will learn more from educating yourself than taking actionable steps. Failure/trial and error will teach you more than any education system. I would start with this site, plenty of stuff on YouTube, and good amount of books that will give you all the info you need. No shortcuts in this world, put the work in.