• Brownsburg, IN
Votes |
Best Way to Invest Extra Dollars Monthly in Real Estate

Michael Svoboda
  • New to Real Estate
  • Brownsburg, IN
Posted Jul 6 2019, 18:11

Greeting BP community.

I would really appreciate your input and expertise. Quick summary, my wife and I moved from Chicagoland to Indy to improve quality of life and this also means have extra dollars to invest monthly. I am thoroughly enjoying BP podcasts and the getting more involved in the forums as well. 

I am trying to determine the most effective way to increase our income streams in the real estate sector. We have available 1,500-2,000 extra savings available per month and like your opinion how to allocate those dollars in the real estate sector. We're open to any ideas/direction? It's very possible there's an option not aware existed. 

We do have extra savings that could be allocated for a down payment but not sure I am ready to go that direction quite yet. We just moved to Indy and even though I'm getting a weekly education where to invest we're not quite comfortable where to invest. 

Both my wife and I have full-time jobs and like to purchase buy and hold but not quite ready to go that next step. I have future plans to buy and hold however my wife is little reluctant to be a landlord so hoping this could be a way to ease into the process.

Thank you in advance for your expertise and time. 

Loading replies...