Votes
Craciun George
  • Romania
Votes |
I really love some help for this inexperienced kid ^_^

Craciun George
  • Romania
Posted Jul 13 2019, 11:01

Hello my name is George , and i'm from Romania (Timisoara) and i have a problem . I should explain it from the beging , i'm 19 yrs old and it's the time for me to start college and my parents offered me a chance , that if i find an apartament(around 40k) they will buy it for me and they will pay the loan

And i want to profit from this ocasion and make a good choise but i must admit it i'm young and i don't have that much experince in this domain, i would like to start my portfolio from this moment .

But here is the problem the areas that can make good money and have ''cash flow'' are very expensive and cost around 50k or 60(if you want a realy good position and evertything) , and i rly can't find a place with 2 units for 40k

and that's when i hit my mind , an apartament with 1 unit in same place cost around 20k , and with the 40k that i have i could buy units but here is my QUESTION : Is it worth it ? Or should i rly try to find an apartament with 2 units because overall will be better or easier with the money and the managemnt

I would like to wait a little bit more and mb i will find something but my parents think that we should buy it fast because collage is soon, and maiby the price will start to rise again.

I would love to stay in 1 room and the other one to rent , or rent both of them and i will stay in dorm from school that's very cheap

I'm far from the city and i couldn't realy stay at home because it will cost alot more for me to do the road every single day

Loading replies...