Votes
Daniel Leonardis
  • Long Island New York
Votes |
A/B testing Direct Mail

Daniel Leonardis
  • Long Island New York
Posted Jul 29 2019, 16:28

How are you A/B testing direct mailing campaigns?

I have a campaign already set up for directing prospects to a specific landing page but I'm not sure how A/B test this. Should I create another landing page? Something else? I'm curious in testing the direct mailing messages instead of testing the landing page itself. 

Thanks in advance.

User Stats

Votes
Brian Sparr
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cary NC & Walnut Creek, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cary NC & Walnut Creek, CA
Replied Jul 29 2019, 21:28

Hi @Daniel Leonardis -

For our direct mail campaigns, we use unique phone, email and landing page URLs for each side of the test ... this let's us track each form of engagement that a lead might choose.  If you don't want to test the landing page, that's fine - just have two URLs point to the same content.

Good luck!

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Leonardis
  • Long Island New York
Votes |
  • Long Island New York
Replied Jul 30 2019, 06:54
Originally posted by @Brian Sparr:

Hi @Daniel Leonardis -

For our direct mail campaigns, we use unique phone, email and landing page URLs for each side of the test ... this let's us track each form of engagement that a lead might choose.  If you don't want to test the landing page, that's fine - just have two URLs point to the same content.

Good luck!

Thank you for the fast reply. Just repeating for my own sanity; With physical campaigns, like direct mail, you'll need unique phone, email, and landing page urls for each side of the test. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes