User Stats

Votes
Phillip Ricci
Votes |
Greetings from NJ - 1st post!

Phillip Ricci
Posted Aug 7 2019, 19:08

Greetings all,

First post on BP and just wanted to introduce myself. My wife and I are rookies in the investing business but eager and excited to jump in. We just opened our new LLC, Ironhorse Investors, with the hopes of making our first purchase in the next 30-60 days.

My wife is a home and bedding designer by day, and a photographer on the weekends.  I am a high school administrator, with a long background in general home construction, repair and handyman services.  Together we have bought, updated, and sold two of our primary residences, but looking to stay where we are now.  Would love to use our skill set to start building a portfolio.

We have been gathering info from BP for months now and can't believe what a wonderful, HELPFUL community this is so thank you all for your input and insight!  I hope we can return the favor one day.

Would love to connect with folks in the central and southern New Jersey area as well.  Looking forward to digging even further into this site after we upgrade to PRO!

Cheers, Phil

User Stats

Votes
Angelo Mart
  • Professional
  • Parsippany, NJ
Votes |
  • Professional
  • Parsippany, NJ
Replied Aug 7 2019, 21:09

Welcome to BP!!! Everybody brings some type of special skill set to Real Estate Investing and I could tell you that by having general home construction, repair and handyman services is definitely a head start. Best of luck

User Stats

Votes
Judy Parker
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Closter, NJ
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Closter, NJ
Replied Aug 9 2019, 08:49

@Phillip Ricci Welcome to Bigger Pockets!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Raphael Ramos
  • Investor
  • Orange County, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Orange County, CA
Replied Aug 10 2019, 07:29

@Phillip Ricci Welcome and good luck on your journey!