I'm looking to purchase a buy/hold property out of state that needs some rehab to get it rent ready.  Who do you guys have oversee the property from the time period following closing through the rehab?  I'm wondering where the keys should go if I'm not there.  Do you just have the lock box left on it for the contractors or do you have a property manager looking out for it during the rehab?