Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Emily Hill
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Fresno, CA
Votes |
What are you doing everyday to be productive in Real Estate?

Emily Hill
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Fresno, CA
Posted Sep 18 2019, 14:00

Hi BP,

Just curious to see what everyone does on a daily basis to progress their real estate journey. 

I’m a newbie, I have one rental property under my belt and am looking to scale. I’ve caught the real estate bug and cannot quit!

Everyday I walk my pups along the river and listen to a real estate podcast. Sometimes I do my conference calls by the river, I tend to think more creatively in this environment. I look at the forums everyday and read real estate related news everyday as well. I then surf the internet for potential properties, make connections with people, set up conference calls for the following day and repeat. 

Right now, I’m trying to figure out creative ways to buy homes with little to no money down. I’m looking into owner financing, hard money lenders, partnerships etc. I’m trying to talk to as many people as I can and soak up as much info as I can.

I also recently started doing yoga every night to keep my stress low and keep my mind sharp.

So with all that being said, what does everyone do on a daily basis to keep progressing in their real estate journey?

Loading replies...