Starting Out
Account Closed
  • Rental Property Investor
Votes |
Advice for a beginner bird dog?

Account Closed
Posted Oct 7 2019, 12:28

I’m looking to get started with my bird dog business so I can earn some investment capital.

I am looking for suggestions on techniques, apps, things I should and should not do, etc.

Thank you in advance for your feedback. Have a great day

User Stats

Votes
David Stumpf
  • Baltimore, MD
Votes |
  • Baltimore, MD
Replied Oct 7 2019, 13:24

If your looking for training techniques and drills contact Tony Koehler at Koehler Dog Training.  People will go out of way to compliment my dog every time we go out.  He will also recommend "The Art of Raising a Puppy" by The Monks of New Skete.  It has great information that helps you understand the physiology of a young dog.  If you have any questions feel free to PM.  Good luck, not much beats working with dogs and getting paid.

Account Closed
Votes |
Replied Oct 7 2019, 13:46

@David Stumpf that’s not what I’m asking about or looking for. Bird dog is a term for finding properties. Thank you though.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
David Stumpf
  • Baltimore, MD
Votes |
  • Baltimore, MD
Replied Oct 7 2019, 18:48

@Chris Forbush Well Damn. Misinterpreted that

Account Closed
Votes |
Replied Oct 8 2019, 19:13

No worries. I'm just getting started so I've learned that I should have been a little more descriptive with my post. No harm done. Moving forward now.