Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Tyler Valerio
Votes |
Moving from Multifamily Property Management to Real Estate

Tyler Valerio
Posted Oct 20 2019, 16:38

I'm ready for the "Use the search feature" answers but I felt like my situation is unique enough to warrant a post. I currently have a suspended real estate license that I acquired just under 3 years ago. Back then I wasn't mature enough or devoted enough to be an agent so I took a step back and became a leasing agent for a large property management company. While I enjoy my job my dream has always been to be a real estate agent. My license will expire March of next year, so I'm trying to get it re activated and CE credits done before then. My current job see's me being licensed as a conflict of interest. I'm looking for recommendations on jobs people have worked while transitioning into real estate. I've thought server, bartender, or uber driver, but want to see what other options I may have. There are a few local companies that are looking for an inside salesperson to manage their phones and lead follow up. I feel this may be a great way to hone my phone skills, but I also enjoy meeting people and showings. Any advice on how to make a switch to get going because I am responsible for all bills for my family, and will have to continue to be as I make the switch

Loading replies...