Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Caroline Widjaja
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
How to find Investors to raise Millions?

Caroline Widjaja
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Feb 28 2020, 00:03

Just a little background for me: I own 3 Duplex & 5 SFH (acquired for $700K in total) with my partner in just less than 2 years and generating high cash flow of $6K every month from all of my rental properties. All thanks to the perfect timing and perfect team that I got! Without them, I wouldn't be as successful as I am today :)

Now we're thinking to expand our business, but the problem is to find the commercial loan. I don't think we can get approved for $3-5 Million loan with 5% rate. The properties that we have right now are all under our personal names, not company name/LLC (although we formed LLC with my partner). We've only been given to have 16 properties in total (with my partner), so right now we're halfway to max out).

My question is how to find investors to raise Millions $$$? Should I fly to Dubai/UAE or Asian countries to attend Investors Conference? To my surprise, my friend has recently been approved for his $232 Million loan with 3% rate ($2.5 Million monthly payment)! I don't know how he did it, but I am super happy for him, now I feel so poor....haha. I just need to have $3-5 Million loan with 5% rate, not Hundred Million Dollars loan...do you think it's possible?   

What's exactly syndicated loan as some ppl talked about? Is it the same as Private Equity Waterfall?

Really appreciate your advise, BP Folks! 

Loading replies...