Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Rebecca Salazar
  • New to Real Estate
  • Maryland
Votes |
Is there a “best” real estate company or is Redfin the move?

Rebecca Salazar
  • New to Real Estate
  • Maryland
Posted Jun 2 2020, 02:51

Hey guys! I dove into the real estate world, of course post Epiphany after reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad, at the beginning of 2020 after my third (and last) babe was born wanting to secure our kids’ future financially. I decided to get my real estate license, I’m currently taking the pre licensing course on The CE shop and I’m realizing I really have no desire to become a residential real estate agent. I decided to take the classes to get my license to be able to sell future properties on my own and to get the education. I plan to start a career to 1. Save up money for properties and 2. Break the ice into the real estate world. I know people start without getting their license first but I feel much more comfortable taking this route. If you’re still reading at this point, many thanks for listening to my ramblings and now to the question for you guys: should I start with an established real estate company? Is there a best company to work for in Maryland? My google search and local recommendations came up short. Seems that more people than not have their license so most recommendations were of individuals’ family members, not so much good companies to work for. I know there’s a trend in Redfin and I’m wondering if there’s not really any difference in companies, should I just go the Redfin route? Thoughts?? 

Thanks in advance, hope to connect with some of you wonderful people 

Loading replies...