Happy New Year!
My name is Lazanedra. I just graduated college at University of Washington studying Business Marketing. I am new in the Real Estate Industry and I'm looking to connect with Real Estate Developers and Investors throughout Tacoma/ Seattle (preferred). I would like to pick some brains on how they were able to start their journey developing and investing. I would like to become a Real Estate Investor to build capital and experience, then get into development.
Looking forward to connect!
@Lazanedra Taylor , welcome to BP. BP is great place to be. In here, you will connect with investors and agents, and will you will learn a lot.
Feel free to ask any questions you might have, and we will be happy to assist you.
Meanwhile, if you are brand-new to Real Estate, these are some recommendations:
1. Start by reading the Ultimate Real Estate Investing Guide: https://www.biggerpockets.com/guides/ultimate-real-estate-investing-guide/introduction
2. Check out other online guides available here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/guides
3. Take a look at BP's blog where new articles are published every day: https://www.biggerpockets.com/blog
4. If you want to network or ask specific questions about your local market, go to your local real estate forum and connect with investors from your area: https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/86-local-real-estate-networking
5. You can meet local investors by registering to attend real estate events in your area: https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521-events-and-happenings
6. BP has various tools to help you analyze your deals (rentals, flips, wholesale, etc). : https://www.biggerpockets.com/investment-calculators
7. If you can't find what you're looking for, try the Bigger Pockets Fileplace. It contains hundreds of files such as ebooks, checklists and spreadsheets for real estate investors: https://www.biggerpockets.com/files
Feel free to reach out any time if you got comments or questions and we can have a phone call or coffee.
Best of luck!
Welcome and congrats on your degree! Here to answer any questions you may have!
Hi - thank you so much! I hope we can connect soon and set up a virtual meeting via zoom!