Cleveland Ohio Investors, Let's Connect!

11 Replies

Hello! Im looking to connect with Cleveland, Ohio investors. I'm an investor based in Los Angeles & I'm really interested in Ohio because of the opportunities, I'd love to network and offer my help as well to anyone who may need it! Thank you for your time.

Originally posted by @Anthony Sanchez :

Hello! Im looking to connect with Cleveland, Ohio investors. I'm an investor based in Los Angeles & I'm really interested in Ohio because of the opportunities, I'd love to network and offer my help as well to anyone who may need it! Thank you for your time.

Have you looked into the Columbus, Ohio market?

Originally posted by @Remington Lyman :
Originally posted by @Anthony Sanchez:

I don't understand if Colombus is such a hot market why do you need to target Cleveland as keyword alert? 

Hi @Anthony Sanchez and @Saleh Riazi I've lived in Cleveland my whole life and currently live/invest in the near west side of Cleveland. If you are interested in discussing what you are looking for I'd be happy to offer some input. 

It would be helpful to know what you are looking to get out of the partnership; dealflow, you finance and partner with boots on the ground, simply knowledge exchange, etc.

Originally posted by @Ari Hadar :
Originally posted by @Remington Lyman:
Originally posted by @Anthony Sanchez:

I don't understand if Colombus is such a hot market why do you need to target Cleveland as keyword alert? 

It needs to be hotter. I believe that Columbus is the most underrated market in Ohio.

Originally posted by @Anthony Sanchez :

Anthony, welcome aboard!

Originally posted by @Geoffrey Rucinski :

Hi @Anthony Sanchez and @Saleh Riazi I've lived in Cleveland my whole life and currently live/invest in the near west side of Cleveland. If you are interested in discussing what you are looking for I'd be happy to offer some input. 

It would be helpful to know what you are looking to get out of the partnership; dealflow, you finance and partner with boots on the ground, simply knowledge exchange, etc.

I am also looking for partnership that give  the finance(paying the down payment) and thevpartner bring the deal and do thevrehab and i am involved also in all the process... 

@Anthony Sanchez  We had 4 or 5 Cle investor in LA meetups sporadically before Covid hit.  Looking to have another one soon.   PM me with your info, and I will hit you up the next time we have one.