Hi everyone, I am brand new to this and I am wanting to start a business fixing and flipping houses. My question is, what is the best type of business for this? Is it something as simple as an LLC or something else? In a perfect world I would be working directly with the GC, but after 5 or so flips would like to hire a project manager to work with my GC so I can try and increase my flip rate. I dont know if this changes what business I need?