REO Agents

3 Replies

Hi all,

I am a Wholesaler from Chicago, IL and I am looking for an REO agent or any good suggestions. The Agents I have contacted on my own sometimes don't even know what Wholesaling is in Real Estate. I am grateful for any help or suggestions.

Most Realtors don't want to work with Wholesalers even if they knwo what it is. Seriously, essentially a wholesaler is acting as an unlicensed realtor. (That comment is not meant to stir up a debate). However you must look at it from the Realtor standpoint. 

Remember, the way to get people to work with you, is to view it from their side and present a viable solution that makes sense to them! 

I learn this lesson from an experience investor I met at a local REI Club here in Chicago. When I learned a few key things by listening and talking to more experience investors, my own career took off. I dropped the GURU learned crap and suddenly, I was investing and not just saying I was one.

Thank [email protected] You are absolutely right & I really appreciate that advice and will use it going forward. I do have 2 realtors on my team, however lately I think I've been approaching the newer ones incorrectly. I think I will exercise the option of getting my license and use it in my own investing business & become the 3rd realtor on my team. 

Originally posted by @Dale Stevens :

Most Realtors don't want to work with Wholesalers even if they knwo what it is. Seriously, essentially a wholesaler is acting as an unlicensed realtor. (That comment is not meant to stir up a debate). However you must look at it from the Realtor standpoint. 

Remember, the way to get people to work with you, is to view it from their side and present a viable solution that makes sense to them! 

I learn this lesson from an experience investor I met at a local REI Club here in Chicago. When I learned a few key things by listening and talking to more experience investors, my own career took off. I dropped the GURU learned crap and suddenly, I was investing and not just saying I was one.

Thank [email protected] You are absolutely right & I really appreciate that advice and will use it going forward. I do have 2 realtors on my team, however lately I think I've been approaching the newer ones incorrectly. I think I will exercise the option of getting my license and use it in my own investing business & become the 3rd realtor on my team. 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.