who owns this property???

3 Replies

have a property in my area done all the leg work to find out who actually owns the bank note?? the records say that OCWEN had the note after the forclosure but in march sold it to MRF ONE ILLINOIS LLC however they both have the same address and when i called ocwen to get the info they dont have any info and the mrf compnay seems to not exist i want to buy this property it has huge potential its vacant for 5 plus years and in good condition needs about 20,000 in repair 3br 1bath roofs new no structural problems or water damage please help

Have you tried google @Mike Chubb ? I just searched the two companies. OCWEN is a loan servicing company. MRF is a group that buys underperfing and delinquent mortgages for pennies on the dollar then tries to help the borrower to modify the loan and bring it current. They can then resell the mortgages for a profit. Maybe this one got away from them. This seems like a company that deals in the neighborhood of tens of millions of dollars. Selling one SF isn't likely on their radar. Good luck. 

right i ment i couldnt get ahold of anyone from mrf i know that they buy in bulk. So how does one try and obtain this to sell or wholesale or buy and hold thats why i posted this to see if anyone has or knows how to get a property from these buyers of nonperforming notes

Originally posted by @Mike Chubb :

right i ment i couldnt get ahold of anyone from mrf i know that they buy in bulk. So how does one try and obtain this to sell or wholesale or buy and hold thats why i posted this to see if anyone has or knows how to get a property from these buyers of nonperforming notes

Probably not the best use of time trying to isolate one property from a bulk buying hedge fund.  If you insist, you can go look up corp. info from Sec. of State & trying sending a letter to the registered agent.  But as I said before, probably not the best use of time.

Good Luck

Medium realgroup360 480x270Ellis San Jose, Real Estate Group 360-The Note Guys | (805) 852‑7418 | http://www.realestategroup360.com