• Northern, IN
Votes |
Auction, Who Sets close Date?

Account Closed
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Northern, IN
Posted Jul 30 2016, 05:29

Anyone have experience here?

Auction.com property.  Thieves starting breaking in this week.  All those years of it sitting, nothing. Why now, I don't know.  Took the nice appliances.  Hopefully, nothing else.  Window damaged so reentry is easier now.

Sellers title company originally said they close 30 days from seller signed purchase agreement.  And, they'd know more when they got it back (they did, almost 2 weeks ago).  But, shortly thereafter I told them I'm also using a local title company (for just title insurance and paperwork, I guess, as seller's comp won't budge on title search and settlement fee?).  

Local company has been vague with the details.  Last week, I asked for date and they said they were still waiting to hear from seller company.  Should I push for this, or just assume it will be the 30 days from the date the seller signed?  Auction.com closer has not directly answered the question when asked.  

I feel like someone should state the date, so at least there is  a working goal.  Who should confirm what it is?  Or, is that not important?  

-----

I read these posts every free moment I have.  If it weren't for you all, I'm not sure that I would have found the courage (or knowledge) to jump in.  Thank you.  

Loading replies...