Votes
Tristian Streeter
  • Friday Harbor, WA
Votes |
from tenant to owner, please HELP

Tristian Streeter
  • Friday Harbor, WA
Posted Mar 15 2017, 09:45

Ok here is my situation. I live in Friday harbor, I have been renting a great little property that I have fallen in love with. The landlords went bankrupt , and the house went to auction. didn't sell. Now has been turned over to Selene Finance. My girlfriend and I were in contact with the previous note holder, nation star, but they are no longer in the picture. The agent that Selene sent over was offering cash for keys we said we are not interested but are interested in buying the property. We agreed on a price, sent over our proof of funds letter from our lender and also a letter of intent. Has anyone dealt with Selene before or other REO departments. They seem like they are getting cold feet. Also in the CFK offer they want us to remove all trash and property of the previous tenants and land lord. The amount of stuff and trash left behind is much higher then the CFK would allow for clean up. As I understand Cash For Keys is to help the tenant relocate and to insure they don't damage your property when they leave. Not trying to low ball them into cleaning this whole estate. I'm in dire need of some help. I live on an island so its hard to actually find ppl (lawyers) in person to talk to and get advice from. Anyways please help!!!!!! I would love to hear ?s comments, or even just some virtual hand holding thru this would be great. We really don't know what we would do if we lost our house and had to move our little farm family. Extremely hard to find housing on the island.

Thanks BP!!

Loading replies...