Votes
Bret Schilling
  • Pasadena, MD
Votes |
Cant find owner of vacant house

Bret Schilling
  • Pasadena, MD
Posted May 23 2017, 05:55

I am a first time home buyer and there is a vacant home in my neighborhood i am interested in. However, i cannot seem to find who the owner is. I tracked down land records and deeds and still have gotten nowhere. This is the wording of the most recent deed:

FOR VALUE RECEIVED, Secretary of Housing nad Urban Development ("HUD"), having an address of 451 7th street s.w Washington, D.C 20436, hereby assings, and transfers to wilmington savings fund society, FSB, d/b/a Christiana Trust, not in its individual capacity but solely in its capacity as Owner Trusee of MATAWIN VENTURES TRUST SERIRES 2016-2 c/o Kondaur Capital Corporation whose address is 333 south anita dr, orange, CA 92868, all its right, title and interest in and to that certain Deed of Trust executed by (original owners name), to Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, INC.as nominee for Taylor, Bean and Whitaker Mortgage Corp.

I reached out to wilmington savings fund and they said to contact christiana trust. Christiana Trust said Kondaur is the servicer. I contacted Kondaur and they said they are not the servicer. I am very confused. Any help would be much appreciated!

Loading replies...