HUD Foreclosure/Quit Claim Deed

2 Replies


I am looking for an agent that can assist me with a HUD foreclosure or a general foreclosure. I am looking to use a Quit Claim Deed and a Lawful property deed to claim the property. I am looking to close the deal in about 2 weeks. If you have experience reach me. (Referrals also accepted).

Thank you

We have no idea what you mean by trying to “claim the property using s QCD”.
Are you simply trying to just Buy a foreclosure, or you have some other idea in mind?