I bought a home at auction, everything is online. I had to postpone settlement my cash wasnt as fluid as I thought. Ill have to postpone once more, well settle by Oct 4th. THE CASH IS ON ITS WAY. Where Im buying the winter is harsh, I need to get in.
The company already sent a title commitment and deed and Hud sheet.
What can they do if we move in before settlement? I even already have the electric in my name.
I WAS THE ONLY BIDDER
Did you really mean Oct 4th? I assume this is a REO? Unlikely they will extend that long. If you move in, or alter anything even, prior to closing they will cancel your contract.
Yes I may loose it, but ive heard of them extending 5x. THEY will not have a sale and closing that quickly if they cancel
Actually they are only threatening to charge interest until closing, thats fine with me. I wasnt going to move in just make sure its winterized or hire people to be ready because they will be booked. I cant even get estimates at the moment,
You didn’t state whom the seller is but if it is a Federally owned foreclosure such as Hud or FNMA, it is a federal crime to modify the property in any way or take possession prior to closing
I cannot imagine any bank is going to extend the closing 2 months
Its 45 days uggg I hope they do its a bank. If not lesson learned I guess.
I have sent them prof of funds, the problem was with my pension, their immediate and my immediate are 2 different things apparently. IM TRYING HARD TO PUSH THEM