• Rental Property Investor
  • Campbell, CA
Votes |
Xome.com question: (liens)

Mike V.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Campbell, CA
Posted Nov 17 2018, 23:19
I’m very familiar with the market the listing I’m considering is in. I’ve had my realtor walk the property and FaceTime me. I’m ready to proceed in making an offer on Xome.com but have never used an auction site before. My concern is in getting a clean title free of liens. It’s in a VERY expensive HOA community ($1200+ a month) and I dont want to be stuck if they owe 2 years back hoa dues... or anything else for that matter... The listing states: Buyer will receive a Special Warranty Deed (SWD) or equivalent. All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Please contact the listing agent directly with questions or inquiries regarding this property. Xome Inc. companies are affiliates of the seller and/or servicer of this property, Nationstar Mortgage LLC d/b/a The title detail document has been prepared for informational purposes only. Xome makes no warranties, either express or implied, concerning the content of the title detail document, including the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability thereof for any particular purpose. Does the SWD mean they will pay any liens on the property? Will I be able to get title Insurance? They have a title hyperlink but It appears to be dead.

Loading replies...