Foreclosures

User Stats

Votes
Igor Ogiyevych
Votes |
Purchasing a REO occupied property hubzu

Igor Ogiyevych
Posted Oct 17 2019, 18:22

Hi I’m a new investor on these forums and everything’s been very healthful so far.I was wondering if anyone had dealt with Hubzu reo occupied recently. I’ve seen posts from a couple years ago but nothing recent. The current situation is I won a bid through Hubzu which they didn’t accept but countered back and I accepted the counter. It is a multi-family home listed as single. The problem I’m having is the house is reo occupied which I believe is the owner  still living there but from driving by the house it looks like they have no intention of moving out. Halloween decorations up etc. The upstairs unit looks vacant though. I would be getting the property for around 25% off Market value according to recent comps. Which only leaves me about 21k on repairs which seems a bit tight since I can’t inspect the property inside. They have sent over a psa but I have not signed yet. Also you usually have 48 hours to sign but there attorney just emailed me and said I need to sign immediately not even 24 hours later. Any tips? 

Loading replies...