First time investor buyer - Milwaukee, Wi

4 Replies

Hello BP community,

I'm a 23 year old budding real estate investor beginning my career here in Milwaukee, Wi searching for a duplex to owner occupy . I'm using the VA to finance and I was just checking the site to see if there were any local Milwaukee investors willing to advertise any of their personal properties (duplexes) and or willing to give advice on where to find near turn key deals for a good price

Thanks for any help

The Newbie

Hey @Dallas Evans Welcome to BP! Sorry, I am not from Milwaukee, but I wanted to chime in to make sure you've set up all your key word alerts to ensure you get to see whenever someone else is talking about that market. Since no has commented here, I just wanted to mention the key word thing because it makes a huge difference in how useful the forums can be. 

Make sure you include lots of keywords in your posts (so for this one, you could also use 'rental income' 'landlord' 'wholesalers' 'passive income' etc) so the max number of people see them and set up your own alerts so you can see if other people are talking about your area or REI niche.

BP is the BEST place for REI info and connections, so you're in the right place!

Best of luck,

Clayton

Originally posted by @Dallas Evans :

Hello BP community,

I'm a 23 year old budding real estate investor beginning my career here in Milwaukee, Wi searching for a duplex to owner occupy . I'm using the VA to finance and I was just checking the site to see if there were any local Milwaukee investors willing to advertise any of their personal properties (duplexes) and or willing to give advice on where to find near turn key deals for a good price

Thanks for any help

The Newbie

There is a pretty strong Milwaukee crew on here.  @Nicole Pettis @Jenkins Ramon @William Newman  

Thanks for the tips @Clayton Mobley I will definitely apply those methods and appreciate your input.

And Brie Schmidt Thank you so much I really needed some local investors with diverse experience. I appreciate the recommendations.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here