Skip to content
Foreclosures

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Lancaster
  • Professional
  • lincoln park, mi
Votes |
In a Tax-Foreclosure Auction &Time is Ticking (me) Out of A DEAL!

Brandon Lancaster
  • Professional
  • lincoln park, mi
Posted Sep 17 2017, 17:38

I'm Currently in a Wayne County MI Tax-Foreclosure Auction (with never have doing this before it has been a lengthy learning process & yet im sure i still have little Knowledge Compared to a Pro, & that is Aquired in this Process.

Im doing All the "Due Dilligence" I Know to do thus far,  but with the Auction Ending in 48hrs , & 6,800 properties Available...

There is ONE THING that is STOPPING ME IN MY TRACKS.

These Auctions Say 'You are Purchasing the "PARCEL I.D # , AND the "LEGAL LAND DESCRIPTION"...NOT the Address Given !

I have somewhat of a grasp on the parcel I.D

Yet I Cannot Figure out  ' HOW TO TAKE A"LEGAL LAND DESCRIPTION" AND FIND THE PLAT MAP (??) THAT IM SUPPOSE TO USE (obtaining to that area) TO READ THE LAND DESCRIPTION FROM AND MATCH UP TO MAKE CERTAIN OF "WHAT" IM PURCHASING>!!!!  

Again I Cannnot figure out how to FIND THE CORRECT "PLAT MAP"(?) for a Specific Area, So I can use the Countys "Legal land Description"  & Put 2 and 2 Togethor.       (Map & Description)

PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS THE ANSWER TO THIS AND ADVICE I THANK YOU IN ADVANCE IT IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED

As I Have ALOT OF TIME (& MONEY) Invested in this Process , with 2 days to Figure it out.

Thanks Again

Loading replies...