Votes
Dexter Stewart
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Votes |
Looking To Go In The Right Direction

Dexter Stewart
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted Dec 14 2017, 17:27
Hi BP, So I️ am a novice REI. I️ have spent the last year or so learning everything that I️ can about real estate. I️ love it! I️ love the ability to scale, use OPM (other peoples money) in order to grow an everlasting REI portfolio. Long into short... I️ have saved quite a bit of cash in order to invest in property. What has really caught my attention is Tax Deed sales in the state of Florida. What I️ am looking for is if anyone can point me in the direction of a reputable mentor in this space someone who can teach me the ropes. And I’m not looking for an “internship” I️ am willing to pay for the knowledge I️ seek. I️ am looking to grow a portfolio of rental properties that can cash flow every month. I’m hoping tax deeds can at least give me a jump start. I️ have heard about The Default Investors Association run by Richard Meyer they focus on tax deed and foreclosure surplus. Has anyone heard anything about them? I️ have watched some webinars and they seem to be very knowledgeable. However I️ have sent some emails to there staff and have yet to get a response. So I️ am asking BP if they have any knowledge of this group or others than can help me get started. I️ would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance. All the best, Dexter Stewart