Foreclosures

User Stats

Votes
Danny Allende
Votes |
Anyone have experience purchasing a Tax Lien prior to Auction

Danny Allende
Posted Aug 13 2018, 15:25

I am new to this, but have found that my niche for my first deal would be better suited in purchasing Tax Liens. The payoff is great and little downside, as long as I do my due diligence, which I am doing. 

What I am asking is if anyone here has experience approaching a home owner in Tax Lien Default, ready to lose their homes to auction. I found a good deal that I can move on, and would like to approach the home owner prior to the auction and possibly make them some money as well.

I Found the owner, the tax information, searched the property, done comps(well working them now) and in a few days I'll do a complete Title History and Chain of Title and if necessary buy Title Insurance. Did I say I have one month to get all of this done. 

My only hangup is approaching the home owner, either with a letter or face to face. The auction is in a month and I really want to be ahead of everything prior to. Like I said it is a good deal and I stand to make a really good profit, if it all goes according to plan.

Anyone with experience and knowledge would be greatly appreciated. 

Danny.

Loading replies...