• Tampa, FL
Votes |
Illinois Tax Foreclosed Properties

Cory Collins
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Tampa, FL
Posted Dec 27 2018, 04:55

I first gained interests in real estate via tax liens and deeds.  Thur my networking in Tax liens I have come into position via my mentor of a very large list of foreclosed properties in Illinois that were mostly obtained my tax lien investors.  Most tax lien investors (me included) invest in tax liens for the high rate of interest rather than acquisition of property.  However, the properties on this list have not been redeemed and thus have already been foreclosed on.  Most of these investors are now looking to sell these properties at a discount in order to get back their original investment and the return on that investment.  Currently they are not even listing an asking price but rather are looking to entertain offers.  

As I live in FL and am a complete newbie, i'm looking for someone to partner with and hopefully work out a mutual beneficial strategy with some of these properties.  I am willing to do most or even all of the grunt work and willing to take only a small portion of the profit in return on an opportunity to learn about real estate investing.  More than anything I would like the opportunity to observe the whole process and learn as much as I can.  IF anybody is interested in such an opportunity and/or lives in Illinois and would like to discuss this any further please let me know.

Loading replies...