Boardman Youngstown OH Agent

8 Replies

Hi Brandon,

I'm an agent in the area and an investor. I invest in flips not buy and holds. I usually just use my license for myself and friends/family.  But I do know some all-star agents, but they aren't also buy and hold investors.  If you just need a great agent, let me know and I'll set you up with someone.

Jonathan

Hi @Brandon Smeltzer .  Right now, I am looking in Boardman, Poland and Canfield.  I've lived in the area for over 30 years and am very comfortable with them and currently live in Poland.  As of right now, I am not using a private lender.  I am still pretty early on in the game.  I want to  build a nice history before I start asking for money from elsewhere.  Partially because I think I'll be more likely to get it with a track record, but also so that I don't have that pressure on me of having other people's money and not crossing my t's and dotting my i's.  I want to learn on my own dime so that I can offer more value to investors in the future.  It helps that I'm an agent because I "get paid" for every house I buy and sell, so there is a 2-way discount and I can afford to go the traditional route...for now.

The area is good for investors and living if one chooses.  Did a 6-day exploratory of Ohio real estate.  I will recommend to my team this area.  

Originally posted by @Jonathan Kelly :

Hi @Brandon Smeltzer .  Right now, I am looking in Boardman, Poland and Canfield.  I've lived in the area for over 30 years and am very comfortable with them and currently live in Poland.  As of right now, I am not using a private lender.  I am still pretty early on in the game.  I want to  build a nice history before I start asking for money from elsewhere.  Partially because I think I'll be more likely to get it with a track record, but also so that I don't have that pressure on me of having other people's money and not crossing my t's and dotting my i's.  I want to learn on my own dime so that I can offer more value to investors in the future.  It helps that I'm an agent because I "get paid" for every house I buy and sell, so there is a 2-way discount and I can afford to go the traditional route...for now.

Hi Jonathan,

My name is Marge and my partner and I are just starting our Boardman, OH REI journey. I was searching the forums for posts from people in the area and stumbled upon yours. That was from 4 years ago. Curious if you're still in the area and how your REI journey evolved.

Smiles,

Marge