Ohio Real Estate License Question

7 Replies

Hey all!  Sorry if this is not the right place to post this, but I am really looking for some input from you guys on this!

Long story short, I am going to take my RE Licensing  classes online (obviously) for now, and have looked at two options.  Hondros and Davis College Offered through The CE Shop.  I am looking in particular at the CE shop/David college.  has anyone had any experience, positive or negative with these? 

Thanks so much, and I CAN'T WAIT to take the next step in my real estate career!

Originally posted by @Greg Ward :

Hey all!  Sorry if this is not the right place to post this, but I am really looking for some input from you guys on this!

Long story short, I am going to take my RE Licensing  classes online (obviously) for now, and have looked at two options.  Hondros and Davis College Offered through The CE Shop.  I am looking in particular at the CE shop/David college.  has anyone had any experience, positive or negative with these? 

Thanks so much, and I CAN'T WAIT to take the next step in my real estate career!

I took my Ohio license classes at Hondros.

@Greg Ward Welcome and congrats on getting going in the industry...I took initial courses at Hondros...pretty good experience...I do use CE Shop for a lot of continuing education and they have a decent platform. I'm sure you have heard it before, but real estate sales is one of those industries where 1-2 years in you come to the realization that you know absolutely nothing about the industry or how it works, lol. Anyway. let me know if you want to chat more about the realities of the business.

Neil deGrasse Tyson: knowing enough about a subject to think you are right, but not knowing enough to know you are wrong ;) 

Best of luck.