Votes
Jr Reyes
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Newbie from Simi valley Cali Looking to connect

Jr Reyes
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Jan 14 2022, 14:51

Hi Guys. Been listening to BP podcast and watching a bunch of real estate videos in YouTube trying to educate myself. I think I am going to pull the trigger this year 2022 and do house hack and rent other rooms.

I'm a bit scared of the rehab cost and rehab duration. Not planning to go crazy just a simple, clean safe house (lipstick remodel)

I am looking to do my first BRRRR in Simi Valley CA. Plan to live here for a couple of years and rent it out some rooms.

With that being said I am looking BRRRR friendly realtor in the area as well as contractor. If you guys have recommendations, tips and tricks, things I have to know before I pull the trigger. please let me know.

User Stats

Votes
Will Gile
  • Investor
  • Simi Valley, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Simi Valley, CA
Replied Jan 14 2022, 16:05

Hi JR. i’m an investor here. Have one condo in Simi. We should connevt sometime. I have a good team of realtors, lenders, and repairmen/contractors. 

User Stats

Votes
Mike Robb
  • Realtor
  • Ventura County, CA
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Ventura County, CA
Replied Jan 15 2022, 14:43

@Jr Reyes

I am a local Ventura County investor as well.

I attend in person meetups and host a virtual Multifamily meetup as well.

I direct market for off market property in the Ventura County market.

Let’s link up and see if I can get you pointed in the right direction!

Have you already started underwriting potential deals to see what might fight your parameters?

Also- have you spoken with a investor savvy lender about you borrowing qualifications?

Cheers!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Zambricki Li
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Los Angeles CA + Lake Tahoe, NV and CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Los Angeles CA + Lake Tahoe, NV and CA
Replied Jan 15 2022, 15:01

Hey There, Yes I can help. I've done ADU's STR's, Brrr's, househacks as both investor and agent here in LA area. Happy to be a resource for you. Our team is analyzing and closing deals for clients every day. I know how to get a house in contract while competition is still spinning their wheels. I can work with you from everything from consulting on finance options to repair and refi..and everything in between. You make your money at purchase so we work hard to source/assemble deals. My goal as an agent is to help create millionaires though smart investments which have a direct path towards exponential growth.