Votes
Stephanie Money
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
Realtor in SW Oklahoma

Stephanie Money
  • Houston, TX
Posted Jan 28 2022, 05:09

Hello! My boyfriend and I are Looking for an agent in Oklahoma, specifically in the south western region or familiar with the markets in that area.

After years and years of educating ourselves we have finally picked the market we want to invest in for our first rental property. We are interviewing banks to do a HELOC with and now looking for an agent to represent us. We are located in Houston, TX so we are looking for someone that is reliable and investor friendly!

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

User Stats

Votes
Lara White
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oklahoma City, OK
Votes |
  • Oklahoma City, OK
Replied Jan 28 2022, 06:58

@Stephanie Money - Hi Stephanie! - What parts of SW Oklahoma? Lawton area? or further SW? I don't work that far out, but might be able to answer some general questions about Oklahoma for you. If you don't end up doing a HELOC, I would definitely suggest finding a local lender - it can be key in winning an offer here. What types of properties are you thinking of starting with?

User Stats

Votes
Stephanie Money
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
  • Houston, TX
Replied Jan 28 2022, 07:03

@Lara White Hi Lara! Yes the Lawton area! We were planning on using money from the Heloc for the down payment and then financing the property with a local bank! Type of properties we are looking at are 3/2’s that already have some renovations done. For our first property we are looking for something more turn key. Hoping to target military or students, but we are option to section 8 as well!

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.

User Stats

Votes
Alyssa Dyer
  • Oklahoma City, OK
Votes |
  • Oklahoma City, OK
Replied Jan 31 2022, 09:04

For some reason it's not letting me tag him, but Eli Davis with The Property Center is in Lawton. He has agents and property management there! 

User Stats

Votes
Stephanie Money
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
  • Houston, TX
Replied Jan 31 2022, 10:12

@Alyssa Dyer thank you so much! :)