Votes
David Reeves
Pro Member
Votes |
Real Estate Agent search

David Reeves
Pro Member
Posted May 12 2022, 03:39

Look for Real Estate investors in my area that are use to working with investors. I am looking to get another property here within the next year. I am stationed in Quantico, VA and willing to invest anywhere within that location. Thank you in advance.

User Stats

Votes
Brad Jacobson
  • Realtor
  • Ogden, UT
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Ogden, UT
Replied May 12 2022, 07:29

Hey @David Reeves,

Look for and go to a local real estate meetup!  There, you'll probably find several investor-friendly agents and you'll be able to chat with each of them.  If you're not sure where a local meetup is, get on meetup.com or search for local "real estate investor associations" and you should be able to find something not too far away.

If no meetups are found around in your area, my brokerage has forums that are specific to investor agents and I can search for you - just DM me if that's of interest!

Good luck!

User Stats

Votes
Steven Foster Wilson
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Replied May 12 2022, 08:10
Quote from @David Reeves:

Look for Real Estate investors in my area that are use to working with investors. I am looking to get another property here within the next year. I am stationed in Quantico, VA and willing to invest anywhere within that location. Thank you in advance.

I do not know of anyone in that location. 

You should consider investing OOS here in Columbus or Cincinatti. The price to rent ratio makes for great investments. Not to mention our appreciation has been 8% higher then the US national average, because of the high demand for affordable housing.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Alex Talcott
  • Attorney
  • Durham, NH
Votes |
  • Attorney
  • Durham, NH
Replied May 12 2022, 08:14

For investor-friendly real estate agent searches in (any) market starting from scratch, I recommend a video by

Jonathan Farber -- he posted it on LinkedIn and may be elsewhere

(I follow it; a common assignment for interns!)

User Stats

Votes
Jordan Scroggins
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Richmond, VA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Richmond, VA
Replied May 18 2022, 04:41

Wasn't quite clear if you were looking for an investor or an agent in the Richmond area? Newbie investor and Realtor here in the Richmond, VA area.

Are you looking for single or multi family in the area? I’d love to connect and talk about your goals 👍

Jordan Scroggins at Exit First Realty Logo

User Stats

Votes
Austin Johnson
  • Investor
  • Jefferson City, MO
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Jefferson City, MO
Replied May 18 2022, 07:53

have you looked into the Find An Agent tab on BP?