• Saint Louis, MO
Votes |
Need Agent to sell my SFR in Montgomery, AL

Bob M.
  • Investor
  • Saint Louis, MO
Posted Aug 4 2022, 10:32

Hi all-  

Looking for some recommendations for a good agent in the Montgomery, AL market to sell a single family rental property I own.  Property was rehabbed a few years ago and is in good shape.  Could be sold to new investor or owner occupant.  Preferably someone with a network and experience working with out of state investors that market it to sell to either local or out of state to have multiple options to get it sold quickly.

Thanks!!

Bob

User Stats

Votes
Bruce Lynn#2 Real Estate Agent Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Coppell, TX
Votes |
Bruce Lynn#2 Real Estate Agent Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Coppell, TX
Replied Aug 5 2022, 02:34

@Bob M.    Is it occupied or vacant?   Can you give me an idea of price range you expect and the last rent you were pulling in?

User Stats

Votes
Zachary Ellis
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Montgomery, AL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Montgomery, AL
Replied Aug 8 2022, 12:34

Hey Bob,

I am currently a real estate agent with Harris & Atkins in Montgomery, and I would love the opportunity to list your home on the MLS. I am a relatively new agent, only having listed and sold 1 fully tenant occupied tri-plex, but I am currently under contract on my second investment property listing now. Both sellers being out of state investors, and both being in a similar state as your property with recent rehabs having been done. I would love this opportunity to list your home, and if you're not confident enough that a new agent like me will be able to get it done I have a team of very experienced agents at my office who are willing to help whenever and wherever it is needed! I'm going to send you a colleague request on here, and if you would like to talk about this more just send me a private message to get the ball rolling!!

- Zachary Ellis

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Lynn Chew
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Dublin, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Dublin, CA
Replied Aug 14 2022, 13:19

@Bob M. I can refer you to my current RE agent in Montgomery. Please DM me details of the property you are looking to sell, I may be interested!

User Stats

Votes
David Chappell
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
  • Austin, TX
Replied Sep 13 2022, 11:26

Ive sold a few houses with Morgan Rector @ A3 Realty and she's great, feel free to PM me if you need her contact info.