Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes
Dan Barnes
Votes |
looking for investor-friendly agent in the CT area

Dan Barnes
Posted Sep 8 2022, 09:15

I'm a relatively new investor looking to purchase in the CT area (New Haven, Hartford County). I'm currently going through a 1031 exchange with a minimum replacement value of $475k. Ideally, I'd like to acquire 3+ doors through this exchange in the form of multiple single-family properties or 1-2 multifamily properties.

I have some rehab experience but am not looking for a complete gut & rehab. My close date deadline is early November, so I can (and would like to) move quickly if the right opportunity arises. However, I'm not opposed to letting this expire and paying the taxes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to DM, and I'll provide contact info. Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Alex Olson
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City Metro
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City Metro
Replied Sep 8 2022, 11:22
Quote from @Dan Barnes:

I'm a relatively new investor looking to purchase in the CT area (New Haven, Hartford County). I'm currently going through a 1031 exchange with a minimum replacement value of $475k. Ideally, I'd like to acquire 3+ doors through this exchange in the form of multiple single-family properties or 1-2 multifamily properties.

I have some rehab experience but am not looking for a complete gut & rehab. My close date deadline is early November, so I can (and would like to) move quickly if the right opportunity arises. However, I'm not opposed to letting this expire and paying the taxes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to DM, and I'll provide contact info. Thanks!

Have you looked at multifamily? Make sure you identify 3 properties before your ID period is over. You have a QI correct?

Xchange CRE - 1031 Exchange RE Brokerage Logo

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Rush
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Portland, CT
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Portland, CT
Replied Sep 8 2022, 18:37

Dan, 

I am an investor friendly agent here in CT and I invest my self as well. Would love to help you out. I will message you directly.

Berkshire Hathaway - The Cozzi Team Logo
Vacasa logo
Vacasa
|
Sponsored
We do the work. You get the ROI. We do it all for your vacation rental. All—marketing, pricing, guest requests, housekeeping & more.

User Stats

Votes
Samuel Eddinger
  • Meriden, CT
Votes |
  • Meriden, CT
Replied Sep 9 2022, 06:02

@Brandon Rush & @Joseph Salzillo are both investor friendly agents in central CT.  I highly recommend both.

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Rush
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Portland, CT
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Portland, CT
Replied Sep 9 2022, 13:41
Quote from @Samuel Eddinger:

@Brandon Rush & @Joseph Salzillo are both investor friendly agents in central CT.  I highly recommend both.

Boom! Thank you sir.

Berkshire Hathaway - The Cozzi Team Logo

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Salzillo
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Connecticut
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Connecticut
Replied Sep 12 2022, 12:50
Quote from @Samuel Eddinger:

Thanks, Sam! @Dan Barnes when is the drop dead date you need to identify properties and where do you want to look? I may have some inventory coming up before it's placed on market.