Votes
Raquel Gomez
Pro Member
Votes |
Looking for Wholesalers in NC Area

Raquel Gomez
Pro Member
Posted Sep 20 2022, 07:10

I am looking for properties in either Greenville near ECU , Raleigh near NC state or Chapel hill near UNC to Brrrr for student housing. Would like to buy at 70-80% of ARV….how can I connect with wholesalers?

User Stats

Votes
Chad Gray
  • Raleigh, NC
Votes |
  • Raleigh, NC
Replied Sep 20 2022, 08:43

Hey Raquel, posting on here is a good place to start. I would also recommend joining facebook groups. The ones that I am a part of are North Carolina Off-Market Properties, North Carolina Off Market Properties, Carolina House Flip and Wholesale Real Estate Group, and North Carolina Real Estate Deals - Buy, Sell, Invest. Some are private so you will have to request to join, but once you are accepted post in there what kind of properties you are looking for a long with your email address, wholesalers will be happy to add you to their buyers list. Outside of this, going to as many local real estate meetups and networking with other investors / wholesalers would be a good way to get on additional buyers lists.

User Stats

Votes
Raquel Gomez
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Sep 22 2022, 05:02

Thank you so much, I will definitely do that!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Becca Lee
  • Real Estate Broker
  • NC Triangle / Fayetteville
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • NC Triangle / Fayetteville
Replied Sep 22 2022, 09:10

Hey Raquel, I'm a wholesaler in the area and would love to connect!