• Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
Introduction (as an agent)

Sam McCormack
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Posted Oct 27 2022, 15:23

For anyone that sees this, HI! i'm Sam, I am an agent in Cincinnati, OH. I plan to get my KY license in the next couple months, but I decided to get Ohio first, simply because I believe there is more opportunity here. I am going to be buying my first property soon and house hacking a small multifamily. How soon? That is a great question, I am not sure of it myself, but I know it will happen of course. I am happy to connect with anyone on here, if you're another agent, investor, contractor, etc., literally anyone! Feel free to DM me about the Greater Cincinnati (Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky) area, and I will do my best to answer any question you may have! I am excited to connect with everyone and grow!

User Stats

Votes
Matt Moreland
  • Realtor
  • Lubbock, TX
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Lubbock, TX
Replied Oct 27 2022, 18:23

@Sam McCormack, congrats on getting your license in Ohio and soon-to-be in Kentucky as well! Looking forward to keeping up with your investing and house hacking journey.

User Stats

Votes
Ben Gammon
  • Property Manager
  • cincinnati, OH
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • cincinnati, OH
Replied Oct 28 2022, 05:06

Congrats on getting your license Sam! You should start with a duplex. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Melanie Thomas
Property Manager
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • San Antonio
Votes |
Property Manager
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • San Antonio
Replied Oct 28 2022, 12:48

Congrats on getting your license and preparing for your first deal! Good luck & happy investing!

User Stats

Votes
Jordan Fiore
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Replied Nov 2 2022, 05:45

Big moves Sam! I am slowly but surely getting my Kentucky license currently. Plenty of opportunity here in Cincy, but definitely a plus if we can assist our clients with properties across the river. Best of luck with everything and reach out any time!

User Stats

Votes
Marco Fiore
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Replied Nov 2 2022, 10:13

Congratulations on getting your license Sam! Cincinnati is a great area for investment opportunities as well as areas in Norther Kentucky. Having license in both states will definitely give you a jump start on a broader range of clients. 

User Stats

Votes
Slocomb Reed
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Cincinnati, OH
Replied Nov 3 2022, 06:57

Hey @Sam McCormack! Bigger Pockets was huge for me in scaling up my sales agent business and my investing when I was new to both at basically the same time several years ago. Being active in the BP forums both to share and to learn is a great resource for growth.

Just now getting back into the routine myself to share what I've learned since I was last active here. Would love to connect and see where we can add value to each other!