Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes
Kimberly A Renken
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Sacramento Ca
Votes |
Sacramento Realtor - 7 years experience.

Kimberly A Renken
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Sacramento Ca
Posted Oct 28 2022, 15:33

Hi.  I have been selling for 7 years now.  I am an experienced investor as well. Happy to help!  

User Stats

Votes
John Williams
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Clarksville, TN
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Clarksville, TN
Replied Nov 3 2022, 08:03

Hello Kimberly and welcome! I love connecting with investor-friendly agents in California (and other more expensive markets). We provide referrals to agents who send clients our way (to Clarksville, TN - where cash flow meets appreciation). Our full-service brokerage helps redeploy investor capital in our stable, growing, and recession-resistant market. 

Please let me know if I can be of service to you or your investor clients!

Cheers!

User Stats

Votes
Sabian Jackson
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Nov 19 2022, 21:24

Hello Kimberly,

I am a new investor in real estate and have been looking in the Sacramento area to acquire my first real estate asset. Depending on how some things turn out in the next few months I might also move out to the Sacramento area but regardless I think my first asset might be in this area. I do not have much experience or knowledge of northern California and wondering what specific areas or neighborhoods in Sacramento you'd recommend a new investor look into?

Looking forward to chatting!

Best!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Kimberly A Renken
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Sacramento Ca
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Sacramento Ca
Replied Nov 20 2022, 08:00

Hi Sabien.  
Feel free to call me at 530-417-0816.  I’m not available today, Sunday.  Look forward to talking with you!  Kim Renken 

User Stats

Votes
Garrett Ayers
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Portland, OR
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Portland, OR
Replied Jan 28 2023, 16:00
Quote from @Kimberly A Renken:

Hi.  I have been selling for 7 years now.  I am an experienced investor as well. Happy to help!  

Hi Kimberly, I am interested in investing in the Sacramento area. I'm not too familiar with that local market and would need help in choosing the right areas that bring in great cash flow. Thanks

User Stats

Votes
Kimberly A Renken
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Sacramento Ca
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Sacramento Ca
Replied Jan 28 2023, 17:01

Hi Garrett.  Happy to help you!  When is a good day/time to call you?  Thank you.